Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Letter to the Editor
NMDA antagonist memantine improves levodopa-induced dyskinesias and “On-off” phenomena in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 508–510, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Varanese, S., Howard, J. and Di Rocco, A. (2010), NMDA antagonist memantine improves levodopa-induced dyskinesias and “On-off” phenomena in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 508–510. doi: 10.1002/mds.22917
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.