Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 167–171, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
Kurita, A., Murakami, M., Takagi, S., Matsushima, M. and Suzuki, M. (2010), Visual hallucinations and altered visual information processing in Parkinson disease and dementia with Lewy bodies. Mov. Disord., 25: 167–171. doi: 10.1002/mds.22919
A portion of this article was presented at the 10th International Congress of Parkinson's disease and Movement Disorders held in 2006.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.