Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Orodispersible sublingual piribedil to abort OFF episodes: A single dose placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind, cross-over study†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 368–376, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Rascol, O., Azulay, J.-P., Blin, O., Bonnet, A.-M., Brefel-Courbon, C., Césaro, P., Damier, P., Debilly, B., Durif, F., Galitzky, M., Grouin, J.-M., Pennaforte, S., Villafane, G., Yaici, S. and Agid, Y. (2010), Orodispersible sublingual piribedil to abort OFF episodes: A single dose placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind, cross-over study. Mov. Disord., 25: 368–376. doi: 10.1002/mds.22922
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2009
- IRIS, Institut de Recherches Internationales SERVIER, Courbevoie France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.