Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
External validation of abbreviated versions of the activities-specific balance confidence scale in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 485–489, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Lohnes, C. A. and Earhart, G. M. (2010), External validation of abbreviated versions of the activities-specific balance confidence scale in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 485–489. doi: 10.1002/mds.22924
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K01-048437-05
- American Parkinson Disease Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.