Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Jankovic has received research grants from Medtronic and St. Jude Medical. Dr. DiLorenzo is the founder of and stockholder of two neural implant / neurostimulator companies: NeuroVista (originally NeuroBionics, then BioNeuronics) and Barinetics. Dr. Simpson is a consultant and speaker for Medtronic. Drs. Powell and Taki have nothing to disclose.
Long-term deep brain stimulation for essential tremor: 12-year clinicopathologic follow-up†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 232–238, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
DiLorenzo, D. J., Jankovic, J., Simpson, R. K., Takei, H. and Powell, S. Z. (2010), Long-term deep brain stimulation for essential tremor: 12-year clinicopathologic follow-up. Mov. Disord., 25: 232–238. doi: 10.1002/mds.22935
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2009
- National Parkinson Foundation (NPF)
- NPF Center of Excellence at Baylor College of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.