Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Failure of cathodal direct current stimulation to improve fine motor control in musician's dystonia†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 389–394, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Buttkus, F., Weidenmüller, M., Schneider, S., Jabusch, H.-C., Nitsche, M. A., Paulus, W. and Altenmüller, E. (2010), Failure of cathodal direct current stimulation to improve fine motor control in musician's dystonia. Mov. Disord., 25: 389–394. doi: 10.1002/mds.22938
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.