Potential conflict of interest: None to report.
Self-management rehabilitation and health-related quality of life in Parkinson's disease: A randomized controlled trial†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 194–204, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
Tickle-Degnen, L., Ellis, T., Saint-Hilaire, M. H., Thomas, C. A. and Wagenaar, R. C. (2010), Self-management rehabilitation and health-related quality of life in Parkinson's disease: A randomized controlled trial. Mov. Disord., 25: 194–204. doi: 10.1002/mds.22940
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2009
- National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NAG21152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.