Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Pranzatelli has clinical trial contracts and/or research grants from Genentech/IDEC and Questcor. He was a paid ad hoc consultant for two Genentech B cell conferences.
B cell depletion therapy for new-onset opsoclonus-myoclonus†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 238–242, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
Pranzatelli, M. R., Tate, E. D., Swan, J. A., Travelstead, A. L., Colliver, J. A., Verhulst, S. J., Crosley, C. J., Graf, W. D., Joseph, S. A., Kelfer, H. M. and Raju, G. P. (2010), B cell depletion therapy for new-onset opsoclonus-myoclonus. Mov. Disord., 25: 238–242. doi: 10.1002/mds.22941
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2009
- Genentech, South San Francisco, CA
- Biogen IDEC, San Diego, CA
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Union City, CA
- Thrasher Research Fund
- Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch Foundation
- Spastic Paralysis Research Foundation (Illinois-Eastern Iowa District, Kiwanis International)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.