Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
ATP13A2 mutations (PARK9) cause neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 979–984, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Schneider, S. A., Paisan-Ruiz, C., Quinn, N. P., Lees, A. J., Houlden, H., Hardy, J. and Bhatia, K. P. (2010), ATP13A2 mutations (PARK9) cause neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation. Mov. Disord., 25: 979–984. doi: 10.1002/mds.22947
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.