Potential conflict of interest: All authors report no conflict of interest and have no financial disclosure to make.
A new case of Uner Tan syndrome—With late childhood quadrupedalism
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 652–653, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Tan, M., Karaca, S. and Tan, U. (2010), A new case of Uner Tan syndrome—With late childhood quadrupedalism. Mov. Disord., 25: 652–653. doi: 10.1002/mds.22951
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.