Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Cognitive and functional decline in Huntington's disease: Dementia criteria revisited†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1163–1169, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Peavy, G. M., Jacobson, M. W., Goldstein, J. L., Hamilton, J. M., Kane, A., Gamst, A. C., Lessig, S. L., Lee, J. C. and Corey-Bloom, J. (2010), Cognitive and functional decline in Huntington's disease: Dementia criteria revisited. Mov. Disord., 25: 1163–1169. doi: 10.1002/mds.22953
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- University of California
- San Diego Huntington's Disease Society of America Center of Excellence
- San Diego Shiley-Marcos Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: NIH P50 AG005131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.