Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Ancient representation of Meige's syndrome in the Moche culture in the pre-Columbian Peru†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 405–406, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Martinez-Castrillo, J. C., Mariscal, A. and Garcia-Ruiz, P. (2010), Ancient representation of Meige's syndrome in the Moche culture in the pre-Columbian Peru. Mov. Disord., 25: 405–406. doi: 10.1002/mds.22954
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.