Potential conflict of interest: None.
Who was the man who discovered the “Lewy bodies”?†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1765–1773, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Rodrigues e Silva, A. M., Geldsetzer, F., Holdorff, B., Kielhorn, F. W., Balzer-Geldsetzer, M., Oertel, W. H., Hurtig, H. and Dodel, R. (2010), Who was the man who discovered the “Lewy bodies”?. Mov. Disord., 25: 1765–1773. doi: 10.1002/mds.22956
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.