Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Discriminative power of different nonmotor signs in early Parkinson's disease. A case–control study†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 882–887, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Diederich, N. J., Pieri, V., Hipp, G., Rufra, O., Blyth, S. and Vaillant, M. (2010), Discriminative power of different nonmotor signs in early Parkinson's disease. A case–control study. Mov. Disord., 25: 882–887. doi: 10.1002/mds.22963
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2009
- Fonds National de Recherche. Grant Number: BIOSAN/PROVIE/06/04/05
- Luxembourg Parkinson Association
- Foundation Think, Luxembourg
- FAAN Rush University Medical Center, Chicago (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.