Letter to the Editor
Identification of a de novo mutation in SPG11
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 501–503, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Denora, P. S., Brockmann, K., Ciccolella, M., Truchetto, J., Stevanin, G. and Santorelli, F. M. (2010), Identification of a de novo mutation in SPG11. Mov. Disord., 25: 501–503. doi: 10.1002/mds.22964
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Italian Ministry of Health
- E-RARE grant from the European Union (EUROSPA network)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.