Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Incidence of Parkinson's disease and atypical parkinsonism: Russian population-based study†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 349–356, 15 February 2010
How to Cite
Winter, Y., Bezdolnyy, Y., Katunina, E., Avakjan, G., Reese, J. P., Klotsche, J., Oertel, W. H., Dodel, R. and Gusev, E. (2010), Incidence of Parkinson's disease and atypical parkinsonism: Russian population-based study. Mov. Disord., 25: 349–356. doi: 10.1002/mds.22966
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
- German Ministry of Education and Health. Grant Number: BMBF, 01GI/0401
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.