Nick C. Fox and Sarah J. Tabrizi are equal senior authors.
Rate and acceleration of whole-brain atrophy in premanifest and early Huntington's disease†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 888–895, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Wild, E. J., Henley, S. M.D., Hobbs, N. Z., Frost, C., MacManus, D. G., Barker, R. A., Fox, N. C. and Tabrizi, S. J. (2010), Rate and acceleration of whole-brain atrophy in premanifest and early Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 888–895. doi: 10.1002/mds.22969
Potential conflict of interest: No authors report any conflicts of interest that relate to the research covered in the article, or have any relevant financial disclosures to make relating to this article.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- Cure Huntington's Disease Initiative (CHDI), Inc.
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.