Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Sequencing analysis of the ITPR1 gene in a pure autosomal dominant spinocerebellar ataxia series†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 771–773, 30 April 2010
How to Cite
van de Leemput, J., Wavrant-De Vrièze, F., Rafferty, I., Bras, J. M., Giunti, P., Fisher, E. M., Hardy, J. A., Singleton, A. B. and Houlden, H. (2010), Sequencing analysis of the ITPR1 gene in a pure autosomal dominant spinocerebellar ataxia series. Mov. Disord., 25: 771–773. doi: 10.1002/mds.22970
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: Z01 AG000957-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.