Potential conflict of interest: This study and editorial support were sponsored by Eisai Co., Ltd. No compensation was provided to the authors for their work on this manuscript. All authors, except for Dr. Squillacote, received compensation from Eisai for their site's conduct of the study. Drs. Barone, Lees, and Oertel received honoraria from Eisai as members of the Advisory Board of this study. Dr. Rascol has received unrestricted scientific grant and honoraria from Eisai for his advice to the company on this project. Dr. Dodel received honoraria from Eisai for presenting the study at meetings. Drs. Katzenschlager, Poewe, Kostic, and Ruzicka received honoraria from Eisai for consulting in relation to this study. Dr. Emre has been on the Protocol Development and Advisory Committee for the study and received honoraria for his advice. Dr. Onofrj received honoraria from Eisai in his capacity as Principal Investigator.
Safety and efficacy of perampanel in advanced Parkinson's disease: A randomized, placebo-controlled study†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 896–905, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Eggert, K., Squillacote, D., Barone, P., Dodel, R., Katzenschlager, R., Emre, M., Lees, A. J., Rascol, O., Poewe, W., Tolosa, E., Trenkwalder, C., Onofrj, M., Stocchi, F., Nappi, G., Kostic, V., Potic, J., Ruzicka, E., Oertel, W. and and in cooperation with the German Competence Network on Parkinson's Disease (2010), Safety and efficacy of perampanel in advanced Parkinson's disease: A randomized, placebo-controlled study. Mov. Disord., 25: 896–905. doi: 10.1002/mds.22974
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!