Potential conflict of interest: None to declare.
A case-control study of Parkinson's disease and tobacco use: Gene-tobacco interactions†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 912–919, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
De Palma, G., Dick, F. D., Calzetti, S., Scott, N. W., Prescott, G. J., Osborne, A., Haites, N., Mozzoni, P., Negrotti, A., Scaglioni, A., Mutti, A. and On Behalf of the Geoparkinson Study Group (2010), A case-control study of Parkinson's disease and tobacco use: Gene-tobacco interactions. Mov. Disord., 25: 912–919. doi: 10.1002/mds.22980
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
- European Union as part of the Fifth Framework program. Grant Number: QLK4-CT-1999-01133
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.