Potential conflict of interest: None reported
GPi-pallidal stimulation to treat generalized dystonia in Cockayne syndrome†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 656–658, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Hamasaki, K., Yamada, K., Hamasaki, T. and Kuratsu, J.-i. (2010), GPi-pallidal stimulation to treat generalized dystonia in Cockayne syndrome. Mov. Disord., 25: 656–658. doi: 10.1002/mds.22992
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Hokuto Hospital, Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.