Members of the “NET-PD Steering Committee” are listed as an Appendix.
Impact of belief in neuroprotection on therapeutic intervention in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1082–1086, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Elble, R. J., Suchowersky, O., Shaftman, S., Weiner, W. J., Huang, P., Tilley, B. and On Behalf of the NINDS NET-PD Investigators (2010), Impact of belief in neuroprotection on therapeutic intervention in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1082–1086. doi: 10.1002/mds.22997
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: U01NS043127, U01NS 043128, U10NS44415, 4455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.