Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to Report.
Tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency in three Greek patients with a common ancestral mutation
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1086–1090, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Pons, R., Serrano, M., Ormazabal, A., Toma, C., Garcia-Cazorla, A., Area, E., Ribasés, M., Kanavakis, E., Drakaki, K., Giannakopoulos, A., Orfanou, I., Youroukos, S., Cormand, B. and Artuch, R. (2010), Tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency in three Greek patients with a common ancestral mutation. Mov. Disord., 25: 1086–1090. doi: 10.1002/mds.23002
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- Agencia de Gestio d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca AGAUR. Grant Number: 2005SGR00848
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.