Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
The specific contributions of set-shifting to freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1000–1004, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Naismith, S. L., Shine, J. M. and Lewis, S. J.G. (2010), The specific contributions of set-shifting to freezing of gait in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1000–1004. doi: 10.1002/mds.23005
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.