Potential conflict of interest: nothing to report.
Distinguishing SWEDDs patients with asymmetric resting tremor from Parkinson's disease: A clinical and electrophysiological study†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 560–569, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Schwingenschuh, P., Ruge, D., Edwards, M. J., Terranova, C., Katschnig, P., Carrillo, F., Silveira-Moriyama, L., Schneider, S. A., Kägi, G., Palomar, F. J., Talelli, P., Dickson, J., Lees, A. J., Quinn, N., Mir, P., Rothwell, J. C. and Bhatia, K. P. (2010), Distinguishing SWEDDs patients with asymmetric resting tremor from Parkinson's disease: A clinical and electrophysiological study. Mov. Disord., 25: 560–569. doi: 10.1002/mds.23019
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: J 2764
- Action Medical Research
- National Institutes of Health Research (NIHR)
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia de España. Grant Number: SAF2007–60700
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: CVI-02526
- Consejería de Salud de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: PI-0377/2007
- Sociedad Andaluza de Neurología
- Brain Research Trust UK
- Swiss Parkinson's Disease Association
- Sir Halley Stewart Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.