Potential conflict of interest: BH has received research support, honoraria, and consulting fees from GlaxoSmithKline. Nancy Earl is a former employee and shareholder at GlaxoSmithKline. Robert Hauser has received funds for speaking and consulting from GlaxoSmithKline. Duke University has received research and unrestricted educational grant funding attributed to Dr. Stacy from Allergan, Ceregene, Eisai, Merck, NIH, Novartis, Parkinson Study Group, Solvay, and Schering-Plough.
Early treatment benefits of ropinirole prolonged release in Parkinson's disease patients with motor fluctuations†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 927–931, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Hersh, B. P., Earl, N. L., Hauser, R. A. and Stacy, M. (2010), Early treatment benefits of ropinirole prolonged release in Parkinson's disease patients with motor fluctuations. Mov. Disord., 25: 927–931. doi: 10.1002/mds.23040
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
- GlaxoSmithKline and SkyePharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.