Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Letter to the Editor
Sleep apnea associated with floppy epiglottis in adult-onset Alexander disease: A case report†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1098–1100, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Ishikawa, M., Shimohata, T., Ishihara, T., Nakayama, H., Tomita, M. and Nishizawa, M. (2010), Sleep apnea associated with floppy epiglottis in adult-onset Alexander disease: A case report. Mov. Disord., 25: 1098–1100. doi: 10.1002/mds.23042
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Research Committee for Ataxic iseases
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Autonomic dysfunction in adult-onset alexander disease, Clinical Autonomic Research, 2013, 23, 6, 333, , , , ,
- 2Adult-onset Alexander disease with an R66Q mutation in GFAP presented with severe vocal cord paralysis during sleep, Journal of Neurology, 2012, 259, 10, 2234, , , , , , , , ,