Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Characteristic head drops and axial extension in advanced chorea-acanthocytosis†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1487–1491, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Schneider, S. A., Lang, A. E., Moro, E., Bader, B., Danek, A. and Bhatia, K. P. (2010), Characteristic head drops and axial extension in advanced chorea-acanthocytosis. Mov. Disord., 25: 1487–1491. doi: 10.1002/mds.23052
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- University of Lübeck, Germany (SAS)
- Advocacy for Neuroacanthocytosis Patients (London, UK)
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.