Potential conflicts of interest: none.
Letter to the Editor Related to New Topics
Camptocormia associated with an expanded allele in the TATA box-binding protein gene†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1293–1295, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Gamez, J., Sierra-Marcos, A., Gratacós, M., Jorge, L., Raguer, N., Moncho-Rodriguez, D., Jacas, C., Conejero, J., Badia, M., Lorenzo-Bosquet, C., Volpini, V. and Castell-Conesa, J. (2010), Camptocormia associated with an expanded allele in the TATA box-binding protein gene. Mov. Disord., 25: 1293–1295. doi: 10.1002/mds.23057
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.