Elena Salvatore and Luigi Di Maio contributed equally to the study, and both should be considered as first authors.
Benign hereditary chorea: Clinical and neuroimaging features in an Italian family†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1491–1495, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Salvatore, E., Di Maio, L., Filla, A., Ferrara, A. M., Rinaldi, C., Saccà, F., Peluso, S., Macchia, P. E., Pappatà, S. and De Michele, G. (2010), Benign hereditary chorea: Clinical and neuroimaging features in an Italian family. Mov. Disord., 25: 1491–1495. doi: 10.1002/mds.23065
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.