In memory of Vural Öz.
Neurochemical alterations in spinocerebellar ataxia type 1 and their correlations with clinical status†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1253–1261, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Öz, G., Hutter, D., Tkáč, I., Clark, H. B., Gross, M. D., Jiang, H., Eberly, L. E., Bushara, K. O. and Gomez, C. M. (2010), Neurochemical alterations in spinocerebellar ataxia type 1 and their correlations with clinical status. Mov. Disord., 25: 1253–1261. doi: 10.1002/mds.23067
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center
- Jay D. Schlueter Ataxia Research Fund
- Minnesota Medical Foundation. Grant Number: MMF 3761-9236-07
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) biotechnology research resource. Grant Number: P41RR008079
- Neuroscience Center Core Blueprint Award. Grant Number: P30NS057091
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01 RR00400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.