Potential conflict of interest: The development of the UDysRS was supported by grants from the Michael J. Fox Foundation and EMD/Merck KGaA Pharmaceuticals. The Training Program was additionally supported by Santhera Pharmaceuticals. Final production, supplemental filming and editing expertise were provided by i3 Research, Inc. He has also consulted with Solvay Pharmaceuticals on the use of the UDysRS and Juvantia Pharmaceuticals and EMD/Merck KGaA in the development and analysis of data related to dyskinesia treatments.
Task force report on scales to assess dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease: Critique and recommendations†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1131–1142, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Colosimo, C., Martínez-Martín, P., Fabbrini, G., Hauser, R. A., Merello, M., Miyasaki, J., Poewe, W., Sampaio, C., Rascol, O., Stebbins, G. T., Schrag, A. and Goetz, C. G. (2010), Task force report on scales to assess dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease: Critique and recommendations. Mov. Disord., 25: 1131–1142. doi: 10.1002/mds.23072
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.