Potential conflict of interest: none.
Letter to the Editor Related to New Topics
Dementia with Lewy bodies associated with ataxia, myoclonus, and cortical blindness†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1301–1302, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Hindle, J. V., Bridges, L. and Chohan, G. (2010), Dementia with Lewy bodies associated with ataxia, myoclonus, and cortical blindness. Mov. Disord., 25: 1301–1302. doi: 10.1002/mds.23074
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- The National CJD Surveillance Unit
- UK Department of Health and the Scottish Executive
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0600953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.