Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
The Montreal Cognitive Assessment: A screening tool for mild cognitive impairment in REM sleep behavior disorder†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 936–940, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Gagnon, J.-F., Postuma, R. B., Joncas, S., Desjardins, C. and Latreille, V. (2010), The Montreal Cognitive Assessment: A screening tool for mild cognitive impairment in REM sleep behavior disorder. Mov. Disord., 25: 936–940. doi: 10.1002/mds.23079
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.