This study is registered with the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ACTRNO12607000193471).
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1217–1225, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Allen, N. E., Canning, C. G., Sherrington, C., Lord, S. R., Latt, M. D., Close, J. C.T., O'Rourke, S. D., Murray, S. M. and Fung, V. S.C. (2010), The effects of an exercise program on fall risk factors in people with Parkinson's disease: A randomized controlled trial. Mov. Disord., 25: 1217–1225. doi: 10.1002/mds.23082
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- Parkinson's NSW and the Physiotherapy Research Foundation
- The University of Sydney Faculty of Health Sciences Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- George Burniston-Cumberland Foundation Fellowship
- Parkinson's NSW Research Student Award
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.