Financial disclosures: Dr. Chen received research grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Dystonia Medical Research Foundation and Medtronic Inc, honoraria from Allergan, Medtronic, Merz, Novartis, Teva, and from expert testimony.
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1538–1549, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Sanger, T. D., Chen, D., Fehlings, D. L., Hallett, M., Lang, A. E., Mink, J. W., Singer, H. S., Alter, K., Ben-Pazi, H., Butler, E. E., Chen, R., Collins, A., Dayanidhi, S., Forssberg, H., Fowler, E., Gilbert, D. L., Gorman, S. L., Gormley, M. E., Jinnah, H. A., Kornblau, B., Krosschell, K. J., Lehman, R. K., MacKinnon, C., Malanga, C. J., Mesterman, R., Michaels, M. B., Pearson, T. S., Rose, J., Russman, B. S., Sternad, D., Swoboda, K. J. and Valero-Cuevas, F. (2010), Definition and classification of hyperkinetic movements in childhood. Mov. Disord., 25: 1538–1549. doi: 10.1002/mds.23088
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute for Child Health and Development
- Office of Rare Disorders
- Don and Linda Carter Foundation
- Crowley Carter Foundation
- Allergan Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.