Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Tremulous arytenoid movements predict severity of glottic stenosis in multiple system atrophy†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1418–1423, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Ozawa, T., Shinoda, H., Tomita, M., Shimohata, T., Nakayama, H. and Nishizawa, M. (2010), Tremulous arytenoid movements predict severity of glottic stenosis in multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 25: 1418–1423. doi: 10.1002/mds.23090
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for the Research Committee for Ataxic Diseases
- Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases
- Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labour, Japan
- Niigata University Project 2007
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.