Annu Aggarwal and Susanne A. Schneider contributed equally and are shared first authors for this article.
Indian-subcontinent NBIA: Unusual phenotypes, novel PANK2 mutations, and undetermined genetic forms †
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1424–1431, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Aggarwal, A., Schneider, S. A., Houlden, H., Silverdale, M., Paudel, R., Paisan-Ruiz, C., Desai, S., Munshi, M., Sanghvi, D., Hardy, J., Bhatia, K. P. and Bhatt, M. (2010), Indian-subcontinent NBIA: Unusual phenotypes, novel PANK2 mutations, and undetermined genetic forms . Mov. Disord., 25: 1424–1431. doi: 10.1002/mds.23095
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing. to report.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.