Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Rapid screening of ATP13A2 variant with high-resolution melting analysis†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2434–2437, 30 October 2010
How to Cite
Funayama, M., Tomiyama, H., Wu, R.-M., Ogaki, K., Yoshino, H., Mizuno, Y. and Hattori, N. (2010), Rapid screening of ATP13A2 variant with high-resolution melting analysis. Mov. Disord., 25: 2434–2437. doi: 10.1002/mds.23106
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.