Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Enlarged hyperechogenic substantia nigra is related to motor performance and olfaction in the elderly†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1464–1469, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Berg, D., Seppi, K., Liepelt, I., Schweitzer, K., Wollenweber, F., Wolf, B., Dillmann, U., Stockner, H., Godau, J., Kiechl, S., Gaenslen, A., Willeit, J., Santo, A. D., Maetzler, W., Gasser, T., Poewe, W. and Behnke, S. (2010), Enlarged hyperechogenic substantia nigra is related to motor performance and olfaction in the elderly. Mov. Disord., 25: 1464–1469. doi: 10.1002/mds.23114
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- Universities of Homburg, Innsbruck, and Tuebingen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.