Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Chronic deep brain stimulation in patients with tardive dystonia without a history of major psychosis†
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1477–1481, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Capelle, H.-H., Blahak, C., Schrader, C., Baezner, H., Kinfe, T. M., Herzog, J., Dengler, R. and Krauss, J. K. (2010), Chronic deep brain stimulation in patients with tardive dystonia without a history of major psychosis. Mov. Disord., 25: 1477–1481. doi: 10.1002/mds.23123
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.