Potential conflict of interest: None of the sponsors was involved in design and conduct of the study, in collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data, in preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript. There was no ghost writing by anyone not named on the author list.
Influence of deep brain stimulation and levodopa on sensory signs in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1195–1202, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Gierthmühlen, J., Arning, P., Binder, A., Herzog, J., Deuschl, G., Wasner, G. and Baron, R. (2010), Influence of deep brain stimulation and levodopa on sensory signs in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1195–1202. doi: 10.1002/mds.23128
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2009
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: BMBF, 01EM05/04
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG Ba1921/1–1/3
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC)
- EFIC-Grünenthal-Grant (E-G-G)
- Pfizer Deutschland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!