Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coenzyme Q10-responsive ataxia: 2-year-treatment follow-up†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1262–1268, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Pineda, M., Montero, R., Aracil, A., O'Callaghan, M. M., Mas, A., Espinos, C., Martinez-Rubio, D., Palau, F., Navas, P., Briones, P. and Artuch, R. (2010), Coenzyme Q10-responsive ataxia: 2-year-treatment follow-up. Mov. Disord., 25: 1262–1268. doi: 10.1002/mds.23129
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Numbers: FIS PI080663, PI080307
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII, MICIN, Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.