Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Movement disorders associated with moyamoya disease: A report of 4 new cases and a review of literatures†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1482–1486, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Baik, J. S. and Lee, M. S. (2010), Movement disorders associated with moyamoya disease: A report of 4 new cases and a review of literatures. Mov. Disord., 25: 1482–1486. doi: 10.1002/mds.23130
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2010
- Yonsei Faculty Research. Grant Number: Grants (6-2008-0236)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_23130_sm_supptable.doc||50K||Supporting Table 1: Summary of the clinical characteristics of 42 patients with MD-MMD.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.