Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Screening of Brazilian families with primary dystonia reveals a novel THAP1 mutation and a de novo TOR1A GAG deletion†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2854–2857, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
De Carvalho Aguiar, P., Fuchs, T., Borges, V., Lamar, K.-M., Silva, S. M. A., Ferraz, H. B. and Ozelius, L. (2010), Screening of Brazilian families with primary dystonia reveals a novel THAP1 mutation and a de novo TOR1A GAG deletion. Mov. Disord., 25: 2854–2857. doi: 10.1002/mds.23133
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (LJO)
- Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation (LJO)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS26636, LJO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.