Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Hypokinesia in Huntington's disease co-occurs with cognitive and global dysfunctioning†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1612–1618, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Reedeker, N., Van Der Mast, R. C., Giltay, E. J., Van Duijn, E. and Roos, R. A.C. (2010), Hypokinesia in Huntington's disease co-occurs with cognitive and global dysfunctioning. Mov. Disord., 25: 1612–1618. doi: 10.1002/mds.23136
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.