Scans without evidence of dopamine deficiency: The triumph of careful clinical assessment
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 529–530, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Stoessl, A. J. (2010), Scans without evidence of dopamine deficiency: The triumph of careful clinical assessment. Mov. Disord., 25: 529–530. doi: 10.1002/mds.23138
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.