Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Psychometric attributes of the rating scale for gait evaluation in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2121–2127, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Serrano-Dueñas, M., Calero, B., Serrano, S., Serrano, M. and Coronel, P. (2010), Psychometric attributes of the rating scale for gait evaluation in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2121–2127. doi: 10.1002/mds.23152
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.