Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Long-term effect of unilateral pallidotomy on levodopa-induced dyskinesia†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1496–1498, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Kleiner-Fisman, G., Lozano, A., Moro, E., Poon, Y.-Y. and Lang, A. E. (2010), Long-term effect of unilateral pallidotomy on levodopa-induced dyskinesia. Mov. Disord., 25: 1496–1498. doi: 10.1002/mds.23155
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.