Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Increased reaction time predicts visual learning deficits in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1498–1501, 30 July 2010
How to Cite
Marinelli, L., Perfetti, B., Moisello, C., Di Rocco, A., Eidelberg, D., Abbruzzese, G. and Ghilardi, M. F. (2010), Increased reaction time predicts visual learning deficits in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1498–1501. doi: 10.1002/mds.23156
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2009
- National Parkinson Foundation
- McDonnell Foundation (MFG)
- NIH. Grant Number: R01NS054864 (MFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.